TIP, the artist formerly known as T.I., has used his platform to speak on the right side of justice in times past. The Atlanta entertainer did once more during an airing of the 2015 Triumph Awards where he recited a poem, “United We Stand,” that gave nods to #BlackLivesMatter, Sandra Bland and others.
- Check out Supporters of “Making It Look Kool” (M.I.L.K) apparel by Kirk Remekie @MILK_Apparel
- Lil Tracy and Great White Clark – I’m An Animal @tracy10vat0 @CapricornTears @YunForza
- DJ Zenas – Real One @djzenasofficial
- Carter Wilson – !!!!! @thacarterwilson
- GATSON – Blesses To Become A Blessing @IAmGatson
Follow Us on TwitterMy Tweets