Trent Hudson, better known as “Detox The Kid” was born on January 22, 1999. He is a native of Charlotte,N.C. who grew up inspired by a family of musicians. He immediately started imitating and began writing rhymes at the age of 7. As his love and devotion for music grew rapidly, he began to perform for his family, friends, and everyone he came in contact with by the age of 9 years old. Even though he became very focused on his craft, Trent remained a top-performing student and started influencing other peers to pursue their dreams.
- [Mixtape] Francheyez – “Federal Reserve Notes Vol. 2” | @Franch33zeWorld
- Taiyamo Denku Ft Lil Kim & The Genius – Fabulous Life (Produced By Dcypha) | @TaiyamoDenku
- [Single] @Juliano_zone6 – Tired (Prod by Tez Starks Of The Administration)
- [Single] @SIMPLYEMMII Wanna Love You ( Wine1Time)
- Ju-Will – Gcc @JuWillwithitall
Follow Us on TwitterMy Tweets